努力工作中,但有時候,不禁想念著中大的東西。
老家一樣的潤昌、艷陽高照下的百萬大道、好久沒去流連的 Shaw Campus…
更別提我最愛的 Med. Can、Coffee Con.、Shaw Can(但又轉 0左手lu…)、Pool Side 的下午茶……
註定,這是另一個讓我傾注感情的地方。
面對一班 intern. 0既同事,唔知點講︰ 我知道可能大家係兩個不同世界 0既人,but anyway,我真係好喜歡呢班人~ 有時候,遲走少少都冇咩所謂,少少覺得公司愈來愈似我 0既遊樂場…
喜歡呢班亦正亦邪 0既人, 所以亦開始愛上呢個地方。
而且,我知道自己已經搵到令我 devoted to 0既事。
最近唔知點解,好鍾意 Janice 呢隻碟~ 諗緊買唔買好呢?
My Eyes Don't Lie (大綱與細節)
作曲:雷頌德 填詞:側田@On Your Mark 編曲:側田@On Your Mark
If rose is green and grass is red
Will you remember what I said
Baby don't forget before you regret
Stuck in my mind
A needle through my head
The light you shine into the night
You take away my fright
And for every time I see you I try
What I try to say is stay with me tonight
For what I really feel inside
My eyes won't let me hide
Every time I see you they start to cry
Cause this time my love it could mean goodbye
Don't say goodnight
老家一樣的潤昌、艷陽高照下的百萬大道、好久沒去流連的 Shaw Campus…
更別提我最愛的 Med. Can、Coffee Con.、Shaw Can(但又轉 0左手lu…)、Pool Side 的下午茶……
註定,這是另一個讓我傾注感情的地方。
面對一班 intern. 0既同事,唔知點講︰ 我知道可能大家係兩個不同世界 0既人,but anyway,我真係好喜歡呢班人~ 有時候,遲走少少都冇咩所謂,少少覺得公司愈來愈似我 0既遊樂場…
喜歡呢班亦正亦邪 0既人, 所以亦開始愛上呢個地方。
而且,我知道自己已經搵到令我 devoted to 0既事。
最近唔知點解,好鍾意 Janice 呢隻碟~ 諗緊買唔買好呢?
My Eyes Don't Lie (大綱與細節)
作曲:雷頌德 填詞:側田@On Your Mark 編曲:側田@On Your Mark
If rose is green and grass is red
Will you remember what I said
Baby don't forget before you regret
Stuck in my mind
A needle through my head
The light you shine into the night
You take away my fright
And for every time I see you I try
What I try to say is stay with me tonight
For what I really feel inside
My eyes won't let me hide
Every time I see you they start to cry
Cause this time my love it could mean goodbye
Don't say goodnight

0 comments:
Post a Comment