特別送上十萬個多謝俾 Jenny MaMa & Mandy家姐~~~~~ Love U so mUcH~~~!!!! ^0^
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have bought it jsut for you! I have taken a few pics of it, send it to you later. @u@ BTW, it is so thick that I dare not touch it...don't even mention I will read it.
Thank u so much~~~Well, I just took a look for its thickness (UK ver.) at Dymock tonight, actually... It's thinner than I expected... At least it's not as thick as #5 la...
A casual social gathering for coffee and conversation. ---------------------- [Partial translation of German Kaffeeklatsch : Kaffee, coffee + Klatsch, gossip; see klatch.]
Source: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
2 comments:
I have bought it jsut for you! I have taken a few pics of it, send it to you later. @u@ BTW, it is so thick that I dare not touch it...don't even mention I will read it.
Thank u so much~~~Well, I just took a look for its thickness (UK ver.) at Dymock tonight, actually... It's thinner than I expected... At least it's not as thick as #5 la...
Post a Comment