今晚家聚 + 慶祝 Jenny MaMa & Mandy 家姐的生日飯,飯前同家姐去 0左睇《The Da Vinci Code》~
之前未睇過小說,劇情、劇力唔講住,想先講 0既係,愈睇愈覺得 Tom Hanks 好型~ 呢個現象唔多正常…要明白 Tom Hanks 的外型…""可能係入 0左戲卦,Prof. Langdon~ Charming!
另一個令我睇得好興奮的地方係,聽到好多法文~~ heehee~
整個故事俾唔到太多 comment,可能始於冇睇過書,雖然明白佢講乜,但感覺未夠到 point~ 但好鍾意導演拍攝解碼及講述過去的手法,feeling good~ esp. the ending~!唔明點解 Prof. Langdon 會諗到真正的石棺所在地,但呢段 presentation~ I like it~!
睇完戲,剛剛好上去「一生」食飯~ 呢餐日本料理,fair啦,我 expect佢會再精彩d…
時間關係,最後食埋個生日蛋糕~ 原來今次係第一次同 lovely Familie切蛋糕呢~!有意義喔~ ^^
Once again, Happy Birthday to Jenny MaMa & Mandy JiaJie~ ^^
過埋今次 gathering,大家又四散去 intern lu…
But I know that all would be FINE, even when we're back in September.
Enjoy our time~!
BTW, 呢兩日諗返起一 d 已經唔記得 0左的開心往事~
感覺好好,有失而復得的喜悅… ^^
Two short announcements:
- Both here and my Xanga had been added a new feature: Stickam~
U can view my album, listen songs and watch my movie clips via this stuff~ Enjoy~! - I'll use my Xanga as my daily log book for my internship~ so U can go there to know what happened about me during this summer~ and here would still serve the original function: my own place for SHARING.
Two places at the same time, I seldom do that, haha~~~

2 comments:
多謝你地啊~~~
I have the cake for breakfast! It is the BEST Mango mousse cake that I have ever tasted.
Hope we can re-U even we start working. Seeya~
Post a Comment