Continue what I said last night.
Thanks God, situation seems improving today.
Now just focus on my job, put other things aside.
My job... If He gives me, I'll go. If not, I'll wait. Don't think & can't think too much... Live at present, do my best whatever I can.
Others... If I dun think it's possible to happen, why should I still think of it?
Now I have my work, my service, my family, my friends... far more than enough already.
And my health... My voice seems not good recently. (Taking too many phone calls / Talking to much? Well, maybe~) Voice would be weak or a bit hoarse in the afternoon when I'm working in office. These two days even feeling a bit difficult to breathe... Is it because of too many stuff inside my heart and pressing my chest? Haha, dunno la.
Yet if I can, I wanna take a good rest and tidy up my messy mind... If I can.
Saturday, March 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment