Dilemma. I use this word as title again.
Already forgot where did I learn this word, from books of Mr. Lee Tin Ming? Or "Tuesday with Morrie"?
Anyway. To a certain extent it can best describe my situation, most of the times.
I have mentioned in previous entries that friends are telling me I'm unhappy recently, and dunno whether it's a cycle or not, it seems that I can also sense my unhappiness now.
I start getting lost again.
In recent time, I have found that I dunno how to get along with myself, for years. I know the reason maybe, and perhaps it's a bit complicated to tell... I dun notice these things would have such an impact over my character, until now.
It seems that I'm a person at contradiction, who I dunno how to describe. I dunno how to express.
So I always say it's blessing as having friends who know me well, even better than me I can say. Friend's comment: I'm always in the same situation actually. Years passed by, yet the situation hasn't changed too much... more or less the same. Hence, similar suffering again.
So, what do I need now?
I need to talk I need to cry I need to express what I think what I feel. I need someone to read my mind.
I hope, it can be me.
Comments are closed.
