Sunday, August 26, 2007

Expense。

Another Dayoff.

Tomorrow is my company's Annual Staff Party, while boss informed us the dress code on last Friday, green top with dress in black, evening dress preferred.

Well, great timing. =.=

Because of this, I finally bought one black dress and a green scarf today... and share the scarf with my mum after the party. Spending again. I'm going bankrupt this month la... ><

Am I lucky that I join the company right before the staff party (so that I can participate)?
At least I won't tell you so at the moment.


It's really my first time... I still dun have the sense of belonging after... a period of time. Not really long I know, but not short either. It's an abnormal situation for me.

Really, maybe now is not the right timing... to do such stuff for the party.
Difficult time this week.

0 comments: