又 jar 0左,成個幾星期冇寫日記…
始終都係交 report 0既日子,如果我仲夠膽 0係呢度交貨,咁真係無恥 0左 d…
寫日記,始終都要講 timing…
呢九日裡面,有開心,有好多唔開心,但當事情一日一日地過去的時候,慢慢的淡化、沉澱,又會變得冇咩想寫低…
而家剩低想寫 0既係︰
好慶幸身邊有班好朋友… 仲有一班組仔囡,認識時間唔長,仔囡就更加只得一日,但我得到的不止係「快樂」而已… You ALL deserve a lot more than U've got from me now... I'm frank really...
When I'm feeling frustrated, I realize that I also have a way to go...
I'd thought that I haven't, but now the fact tells me that, YES, I would.
Good or Bad? Dunno, but I just dun wanna fall into the trap again.
呢幾日心情一般,可能因為有好多事未搞掂卦…希望搬 0左屋會好 d啦。
(BTW,我而家 confirm 0左搬返大埔南華莆~ Bingo,即係我幾年前住過果度,Circle 條村隔籬~)
搬屋前,呢個中秋同屋企人出門,更加發覺我好少時間陪佢 0地…
Yet how to solve it? I really dun have a clue... I dun want my schedule to be my excuse (as I also can't accept it), but if u ask me, which one in my schedule will I give up for that? It's very hard to answer... Am I too greedy? Just wanna have all these things at the same time: My family, my friends, my study (actually it's forced to be at a lower priority again), my faith, my job (but it's meant to me more than a "job"), and also my living...
I know I really need to take a good rest...
But how? Well, maybe only God holds the key.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
點解又會搬番南華圃既??
百千疑問~~but the most important thing is...咁係開心左定一樣無變呢?
The "new" place is better at this moment, but the most important thing is...
my PC is broken down since Saturday.
Post a Comment