Friday, August 19, 2005

OutBreak

今晚放工返到屋企,照例 hae一陣至去沖涼 0既時間,收到電話,
阿頭話 Four Seasons Casual Interview 我 pass 0左…

唔係卦…
本來老早拋諸腦後,竟然…
立即砌砌自己個 schedule,7 日滿晒,當然仲要係唔夠用 0個種…
Year 2,仲打算學法文,仲有 SoHo Fantasy + Annual Dinner~
仲有唔可以放棄的 Cell Group,補習,教會就不在話下…
咁 0既 schedule,諗起都心悸…


Anyway,與其求天父一星期加多一日,不如求智慧去安排討祂喜悅的生活~
何況,我永遠唔會知道有d咩 0係前面等緊我,正如一年前,我一樣料想不到,會有如此多驚喜在生活當中…

經常記得阿旋講過的︰「我們永遠不知道,神在當中會如何保護我們。」

Just Go Ahead!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ho ging ar.... you get closer to your ideal husband. Then are you going to work there?

Oh, could you tell me why you are not living in hostel?

TAmMy said...

Dear MaMa,
Ha~ Thank you~ Anyway, it's always by luck...
Now probably I'll work as banquet causal there, but it also depends on my schedule...

For the reason~ Actually I just made the decision...ai~ the same old problem la~ I can't leave my family alone, that's it.
So~ the coming year I'll go on to be 屈蛇寶寶 also... Sorry to occupy U & Ann's room lar... ><

Anonymous said...

恭喜賀喜 >3< ~~
加油ar~
唔好再為schedule問題而煩惱la
要為幸福而奮鬥~ !!!